Facilities managers often want to improve asset use and operational efficiencies, but they encounter various challenges, such as:
- Bridging the gap between the construction phase of a project and ongoing maintenance.
- Uncertainty about how to use data from building information models after they are handed over.
- Complexities associated with data integration and properly maintaining building information models over time.
IMAGINiT’s CAFM consulting services can help.
- Our CAFM consulting team has extensive expertise with the entire building life cycle. They know what owners need to do take facilities management to the next level with data, models, BIM standards, and more.
- Our team is comprised of experts familiar with ARCHIBUS, AutoCAD, Revit and more. With an average company tenure of 13 years, IMAGINiT’s computer-aided facility management staff has a depth of experience that is unparalleled in the industry.