We recognize that it’s hard to get out of the office for traditional classroom based training and yet you are expected to stay current with the latest Autodesk software . For this situation, IMAGINiT has created a training offering that provides maximum flexibility with a combination of LIVE Online and eLearning classes.
The structure of a blended learning course includes the following elements:
- Variety, instructor-led online lab sessions paired with self-paced learning and assignments.
- Video demonstrations, are included in the self-paced curriculum to further facilitate retention and understanding.
- Collaborate, our online learning platform makes it possible for students to engage with each other online, ask questions and, share their screens.
- Access resources, users can access electronic versions of training curriculum that are categorized by industry.
- Support, access to an instructor for the duration of the training.
To see which courses are available in the Blended Learning format, select the Blended Learning option on the Class Schedules page to see availability.
"The Blended Learning Course offered by IMAGINiT allows time to review course materials, and use practice exercises each week prior to live instruction. This gave me the opportunity to maximize the experience versus traditional 4 day condensed learning environment."
Joe Naskar - DES Associates